Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Okay so I think baby photos are typically pretty creepy. Seeing how this was done, I totally need a bean bag for various shots like this (minus the baby, plus other things).

What a cute baby pic!
What a cute baby pic!
Click here to download
cute babies that you will love and maybe want to kiss
cute babies that you will love and maybe want to kiss
Click here to download
I'm what happened in Vegas funny onsie baby by FunhouseTshirts, $13.99
I'm what happened in Vegas funny onsie baby by FunhouseTshirts, $13.99
Click here to download
Okay so I think baby photos are typically pretty creepy. Seeing how this was done, I totally need a bean bag for various shots like this (minus the baby, plus other things).
Okay so I think baby photos are typically pretty creepy. Seeing how this was done, I totally need a bean bag for various shots like this (minus the baby, plus other things).
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment